Our professional contacts and our insight and understanding of the local conditions and opportunities often bring real benefits to our clients.
We also advise high street businesses and companies with international interests. We will listen to what you have to say and provide solutions that will advance your business interests. We will set up the legal framework for a new company, support you in a deal to buy an existing operation or re-structure a growing business.
When disputes arise we will ensure your essential interests are protected and wherever possible, provide a solution that avoids the time and expense of litigation.
Our services include advice on the following:
- Setting up a small business
- Buying / selling a business / shares
- Partnership / shareholder agreements
- Sole trader
- Commercial property transactions
- Regulatory matters / licensing
- Terms of business
- Contact negotiation, review and enforcement
- Structuring deals / joint ventures