Debt Recovery

As a private individual or the owner of a small business, if someone owes you money, we can help you. The involvement of a solicitor and a letter reminding your debtor of what is owed is often enough to end the matter amicably.

However, if your debtor cannot pay or will not pay, we will advise on enforcement options, which include:

  • initial advice
  • solicitor’s letter
  • letter before action
  • County Court claims
  • advice if you decide to negotiate
  • enforcement