Corporate Social Responsibility
We acknowledge that running our business has an effect on society. Therefore, we are committed to behaving responsibly and to contribute toward minimising our impact on the environment and improving the quality of the local community.
In considering the environment, we have resolved:
- To encourage environmental responsibility amongst our contracts, suppliers, and staff and include environmental considerations in our purchasing and procurement processes ;
- To minimise our consumption of natural resources and manages waste through responsible disposal and the reuse and recycling, including paper and ink cartridges;
- Where appropriate, staff are encouraged not to print documents or to print documents double sided;
- To minimise our use of electricity by ensuring all electrical equipment is turned off when not in use;
- To comply with all legal requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that our policy remains effective. All members of staff are encouraged to make further suggestions in relation to initiatives we could undertake. If a member of staff has a suggestion, they should contact Nadeem Ullah who is responsible for this policy.
Nadeem Ullah reviews this policy at least annually to verify it is in effective operation.